brooketolly

Ink
Amanda Sun
None of the Regular Rules
Erin Downing

Chain Reaction (Perfect Chemistry Novels)

Chain Reaction - Simone Elkeles Simone has done it once again. This was such a great book to the end of the series. I love how this is such an easy read, yet it's so detailed especially the steamy romantic parts. I would have to say this is my favorite book out of the trilogy. It is set up just like the other two but of course with Luis's and Nikki's story. I think they are my favorite couple because I could somehow relate to Nikki and what she went through. I also like that Luis wasn't like his brothers but he is still a Fuentes so he's gotta do what he's gotta do.

I did get mad at Nikki multiple times because of some decisions she made about Luis, but this is why I love Simone's writing. She really captures what it would be like in real life. Some of the conversations are awkward and just like you would think it would be as a 17 and 18 year old. One last thing I loved was that Alex and Carlos were both in this book a lot and I loved learning about their families.

The Cover: Okay, probably my favorite cover besides Perfect Chemistry. I mean, wouldn't you like to get in a shower and kiss your other like no one was watching? Seriously. You'll also learn more about the shower in the book!