brooketolly

Amanda Sun
None of the Regular Rules
Erin Downing

The Eternal Ones

The Eternal Ones - Kirsten Miller If any of you know my taste in books, you know that I love a good mystery book mixed with love. Um...this is the PERFECT book for that. In the beginning I was a bit skeptical because I was really confused, but by the third chapter I was hooked on it. I love that the chapters aren't too long either it makes me want to read more and more.

Iain is that gentlemanly and old fashioned lover. It took me awhile to warm up to him because of all the action going on within the story. I liked Haven, the main character, a lot. I thought she knew what she had to do with her life and she took action upon it. She didn't let her grandmother drag her down. She's an extremely strong person. I thought the ending ended way too quickly, but the reason is there is a sequel! I am so excited for it because there are so many more things I want to know.

In all, this is a great love story mixed with SO much mystery and SO much action.

The Cover: I'm not a fan of it at all, but I like the symbol of the "O" which can stand for multiple things.