brooketolly

Amanda Sun
None of the Regular Rules
Erin Downing

Matched

Matched - Ally Condie have been so excited for this book. It was my first ARC ever and I wasn't expecting it in the mail at all. THANKS PENGUIN! Anyways, on to the review...

I enjoyed this book. I can't say I absolutely LOVED it, but it was a very good book. I thought this book was going to be more about the love between Cassia and the two boys, but instead it was mostly about The Society, where they control almost everything that you do. There is love in this story and at the beginning I liked the wrong boy, but obviously fell in love with a certain one.

The character of Cassia really got on my nerves in the beginning, but that's how she was supposed to be. She was so naive because of The Society and how they raise children and teenagers. By the end of the book, I fell in love with the person she had become. She went from being naive to a strong individual. This book has a great meaning behind it and Ally Condie has a great imagination. She described how their world was so perfectly, that I really hope there will be a movie about this book. I also hope there will be a sequel because the ending kind of stopped for me.

In all, this book is a must read and can really show that love can set people free.

Cover: My favorite cover ever. It matches everything about the story. Cassia in her green dress that she wore to be matched and she's inside a bubble which is representing The Society.